Chamber Retreat is in 2 days! The final retreat schedule is now posted in the "Documents" tab. Here are some things to remember:
- Pay your $15 Polo Fee to the Business Office before retreat, and make sure you have the rest of your casual uniform as listed on the Chamber Singers page of the website.
- Meals are not provided this year. Plan to bring your own lunch/dinner or money to go to the various restaurants near PHS.
- We are doing skits again this year, so start thinking of what your section could do for your skits on Saturday night.
- We will need your parents to help get us from the Food Bank to PHS at 11 am. Please plan your rides now.
- Families are welcome to attend the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new stadium with us. From there we can all travel to Lion's Park for games, dinner, and skits.
- Food assignments for Saturday's potluck dinner are:
*Sopranos: Main dish
See you tomorrow afternoon!