Thank you to all who came out to the tour meeting last night. Mrs. Wiser walked through both of the tours that will be happening this year and passed out tour contracts.
If you were unable to attend, please grab the appropriate forms outside of Mr. Wiser's office.
- The green and white form are for the Seattle tour
- The orange form is for the Long Beach tour
- The smaller form is the tour contract.
As a reminder, no spot is held until the $50 non-refundable deposit is made to the finance office. Please return your completed tour contract stapled to your payment receipt to Mr. Wiser by September 6.
For those going on the Seattle tour, we will be taking the first 100 students to turn in their contract and receipt! So, hurry and get them turned in!
We hope you are as excited as we are to explore this amazing cities and perform the music that we have put our hearts into!
I hope you are all looking forward to the 2013-2014 school year. We have some very exciting things planned! Please take a moment to explore the website and review the calendar, disclosure, uniform and fee instructions. Please make a habit of checking the website frequently, as important information may be added often.
Also, if you use Facebook be sure to "Like" us to keep up with all of our exciting activities. Click the Facebook icon in the top right corner of your screen to visit the page.
I will not be available for Back to School night tonight. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me an email. You can do so by clicking the mail icon in the top right corner of your screen.
Best wishes during the new school year!
Chamber Retreat is in 2 days! The final retreat schedule is now posted in the "Documents" tab. Here are some things to remember:
- Pay your $15 Polo Fee to the Business Office before retreat, and make sure you have the rest of your casual uniform as listed on the Chamber Singers page of the website.
- Meals are not provided this year. Plan to bring your own lunch/dinner or money to go to the various restaurants near PHS.
- We are doing skits again this year, so start thinking of what your section could do for your skits on Saturday night.
- We will need your parents to help get us from the Food Bank to PHS at 11 am. Please plan your rides now.
- Families are welcome to attend the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new stadium with us. From there we can all travel to Lion's Park for games, dinner, and skits.
- Food assignments for Saturday's potluck dinner are:
*Sopranos: Main dish
See you tomorrow afternoon!